Our Covid-19 Response
The health and well-being of our customers and staff is our top priority.
Starting Friday, May 4th 2020
The Jewelsmith showroom will re-open with added precautionary measures.
In accordance with the CDC and local guidelines, here are just a few of the actions we have implemented to protect the safety and well-being of our associates and customers.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and all customers are encouraged to use it.
- Staff will wear protective face coverings, and sanitize their hands between every guest.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to wear a protective face covering with one caveat: you may be asked to lower your facial covering only at the entrance for our security cameras.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfection of all common and high-traffic areas throughout the day.
- Although we are a very small shop, and rarely have more than 10 guests at a time, we are limiting the number of people allowed in at one time to ensure physical distancing.
- This list will be updated as more procedures fall into place.
Should you have any concerns, questions, or would like to set up a private shopping time, please give us a call at (480) 967-5523.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support during this time.
We will also begin Summer Hours as outlined below:
Tuesday – Friday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Closed Sunday – Monday